Recorded on March 24, 2019
Leslie Fagin (@MsFagin)
Leslie is an instructional technology coach for a suburban school district in Georgia. She is also a foster mother, community volunteer, avid reader, and world traveler.
High school educator and current doctorate student. Dissertation will focus on whether mentoring and parental and community involvement affects male (particularly African American) suspension and expulsion rates.
Marcus Emjay Smith (@MarcusEmjay1)
Husband of 25 years, Licensed Minister, Adjunct Instructor, Financial Services Professional, Financial Literacy Teacher, & Life Long Learner.
Dr. Amy Heger (@Dramyheger)
An award-winning educator and edu-business coach, I’m passionate about helping educators reach their highest potential and maximize their passions and expertise.
Shilpi Mahajan (@FableFy)
Shilpi Mahajan is the Founder of Fablefy, a company committed to bringing Mindfulness to education.
Dr. Angela Dye (@ejuc8or)
Dr. Dye engages in public intellectual work, community organizing & teacher training. Check out her podcast on power, social change and disrupting margins: http://www.eshpodcast.libsyn.com
- Journey to the Y in You by Dene Gainey
- The Teacher’s Journey by Brian Costello
- The Fire Within by Mandy Froehlich
- EduMagic by Sam Fecich
- DivergentEDU by Mandy Froehlich
- Daddy’s Favorites by Elissa Joy
- Level Up Leadership by Brian Kulak
- DigCitKids by Marialice Curran & Curran Dee
- Stories of EduInfluence by Brent Coley
- The Edupreneur by Dr. Will
- In Other Words… by Rachelle Dene Poth
- To Whom it May Concern… edited by Sarah Thomas & Nicol R. Howard
- One Drop of Kindness by Jeff Kubiak
Music: Ron Madison (@Madison_Ron)
Join the movement: www.edumatch.org