Recorded on April 14, 2019
Marialice Curran (@mbfxc)
Dr. Marialice B.F.X. Curran is the founder of the Digital Citizenship Institute and the author of the newly released DigCitKids book. Through the Institute, she works with school communities around the world to change the narrative around technology and social media. She is committed to a community approach towards digital citizenship working with parents, educators, students and community organizations, so digital citizenship isn’t just something we do at school, but at home and at work too.
Derek Larson (@lars3eb)
Husband, Father, Teacher Librarian, Digital Learning Coach, learner, tech addict, pen addict, and friend. Sometimes the best tech is analog.
Knikole Taylor (@knikole)
Knikole Taylor is a lover of all things learning! She works to lean and fail forward to share new learning experiences with others as often as she can.
- Journey to the Y in You by Dene Gainey
- The Teacher’s Journey by Brian Costello
- The Fire Within by Mandy Froehlich
- EduMagic by Sam Fecich
- DivergentEDU by Mandy Froehlich
- Daddy’s Favorites by Elissa Joy
- Level Up Leadership by Brian Kulak
- DigCitKids by Marialice Curran & Curran Dee
- Stories of EduInfluence by Brent Coley
- The Edupreneur by Dr. Will
- In Other Words… by Rachelle Dene Poth
- To Whom it May Concern… edited by Sarah Thomas & Nicol R. Howard
- One Drop of Kindness by Jeff Kubiak
Music: Ron Madison (@Madison_Ron)
Join the movement: www.edumatch.org