Recorded on January 23, 2019
Sheldon L. Eakins, Ph.D. (@SheldonEakins) is an accomplished K-12 educator and administrator. He has taught at the elementary, middle, and high school levels during his career in the states of Florida, Louisiana and in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. Dr. Eakins also served several years as a school principal in the states of Louisiana and Oregon.
Currently, Dr. Eakins serves as the Director of Special Education at the Shoshone-Bannock School District in Fort Hall, ID.
Dr. Eakins has a B.S. degree in Social Science Education, a M.S. degree in Higher Education Leadership, and a Ph.D. in K-12 Education. He maintains professional certifications in Grades 6-12 in the State of Idaho. Dr. Eakins is a prolific conference presenter at the regional, national, and international levels, and he has been successful in recently obtaining grants and foundation awards for debt reduction, technology, scholarships, and capital improvements.
Also check out:
- Journey to the Y in You by Dene Gainey
- The Teacher’s Journey by Brian Costello
- The Fire Within by Mandy Froehlich
- EduMagic by Sam Fecich
- DivergentEDU by Mandy Froehlich
- Daddy’s Favorites by Elissa Frazier
- Level Up Leadership by Brian Kulak
- DigCitKids by Marialice Curran & Curran Dee
- Stories of EduInfluence by Brent Coley
- The Edupreneur by Dr. Will
Music: Ron Madison (@Madison_Ron)
Join the movement: www.edumatch.org